Plumbing Service in Michigan
Plumbing services in Michigan
When you need your drains cleared in Michigan call a plumber when necessary. We have qualified and experienced plumbers that can clear any of the following:
- Kitchen sink drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- P traps
- Bathtubs and shower drains
- Main sewer drains and lines. We can also replace them too
- Washing machines
Most of the time drain cleaning is the only plumbing service you need to make sure that your plumbing system is working properly. But often drains that are blocked can cause damage that a plumber will have to repair or replace such as a sewer line.
Michigan plumbers inspecting drains and sewer lines
Our plumbers in Michigan are here to help you restore your plumbing system back to functioning the way it needs to.
The plumber does have to inspect the drain and most often will use a camera to inspect the drains to find out what drain cleaning process needs to be done. Not all drain clogs are treated the same.
Plumbers are usually called for drain cleaning because they have a number of drain cleaning tools at their disposal to use. Some terms that plumbers may use for drain cleaning are drain snake, hydro-jetting, and rooter. It’s all the same thing just different ways to say it.
Plumbing system problems
If you think your drains are clogged in Michigan here might be a few signs of the issue:
- Bubbling or gurgling after you flush the toilet. You may have a drain clog issue if you flush the toilet and hear gurgling in the bathtub drain or sink drain.
- If you have a backup in any other drains when you flush the toilet.
- If you property pools water you may have a clogged sewer line. This can often affect pooled water in your basement drains. Call a plumber now 844-423-0056.
- A sewer odor is a sign that you have a drain clog problem and a plumber in Michigan needs to he called.
You want to avoid digging up your yard if you don’t have to that’s why finding a plumber that does video inspections for clogged sewer lines is best in Michigan. This also allows for the plumber or drain cleaner to use the proper method to fix the sewer line issue.
Unclog your drains without a plumber in Michigan
At times if you are comfortable enough you can unclog your drains without a plumber in Michigan. Here is a good method to use:
- Don’t use any store bought liquid drain cleaners. The chemicals used in the drain cleaner can destroy the pipes as a result; you will need new pipes installed.
- Bathroom drains, kitchen drains, and shower drains can be unclogged with home-made products such as baking soda and white vinegar. When you pour it down the drain seal the drain for 30-mntues then turn the hot water on.
- If your toilet is clogged using hot water can clear the clog. Pour the hot water in the bowl. The hot water can break up the materials of the clog.
If you need help with any type of clog or plumbing system issue you can always call a plumber in Michigan that is available 24 hours. We currently have plumbers available in Detroit, Lake Orion, and Sterling Heights.