As the leaves begin to change and the cool breeze hits, September brings a unique set of plumbing challenges. From end of summer maintenance to preparing for colder months ahead, hiring a plumber in September can save you from a host of problems. In this article we will explore the top reasons to enlist a plumber during the transition months.
The September plumbing list
- End of summer maintenance – As summer ends its the perfect time to assess wear and tear on your plumbing system. Hiring a plumber in Detroit during September will help you address the issues you may have during the summer. Fixing outdoor faucets and sprinkler systems to check for hidden leaks, a plumber can help ensure your plumbing is in top shape before winter arrives.
- Winterizing – September is the ideal month to start preparing your plumbing for the harsh winter conditions. A plumber can help you insulate pipes, outdoor hoses, and ensure that your heating system in Detroit is working efficiently. These are all preventive measures that can save you from costly repairs due to frozen or busted pipes in the coming months.
- Water heater maintenance – Your water heater works harder during the colder months, before the demand is on for hot water, it is wise to have your water heater inspected and maintained in September. A plumber can flush your water heater and check for leaks to ensure your water heater is operating at its best. You want to have reliable hot water throughout the winter months.
- Back flow testing – In some regions backflow issues come up as the weather tends to cool down. September is a good time to have a plumber install or inspect the backflow devices to ensure that your not getting dirty water back into your plumbing system.
- Find hidden leaks – Hidden leaks can be a bit of a costly repair both in terms of damage and waste for your property. Detroit plumbers have the tools and expertise to find leaks within walls or underground pipes. Address these issues properly and promptly can save you time and money on your water bill and possibly your home’s foundation in Detroit.
- Maintaining your septic tank – If you have a septic tank, September is an ideal time for maintenance. Regular pumping and maintenance on your septic tank in Michigan prevent backups and costly repairs. A plumber can asses the conditions of your septic system and ensure that it works as it should.
- Bathroom and kitchen upgrades – Many homeowners like to tackle renovating their bathrooms and kitchen in the fall. If your planning on doing a project like that its essential that you hire a plumber. This plumber in Detroit should be able to help you relocate plumbing fixtures, install new ones, and make sure that your plumbing aligns with the renovation plans.
Why do plumbing projects in September
September is a great month that provides the time to address various plumbing needs. Whether your looking to maintain your plumbing system, prepare for winter, or tackle renovation projects. Hiring a plumber for the month of September can save you time and money and avoid a potentially bad headache. Don’t wait until plumbing emergencies strike take the proactive approach to keep your plumbing in excellent condition by enlisting the help of a professional plumber in Detroit.